Sunday, December 2, 2012

NURSERY PROGRAM

NURSERY PROGRAM
10th SEMESTER
SUMMON TEST

NAME: Jackelin Henriquez Perez   DATE: 2 de December/12

I.Answer the following questions about your personal information.( give long answers).
a. What is your full name? Jackelin Henriquez Perez
b. What is your favorite hobby? I like films and music
c. Where do you live? I live in Cali
d. Where do you work? I work in the church apostolica
e. Who do you live with? I live with my husband and two children


II. Choose the correct word or words to complete the sentences.

1. Welcome, I am _________ at the University of  Tolima.
a. study
b. studying  (X)
c. studies

2. Sandra _____ _________ the lesson plan for the class, yesterday.
a. is planning
b. are planning
c. was planning (X)

3. ________ the nursery students work in a preschool?
a. DO (X)
b. DOES
c. DID

4. The kid _______ the homework very well the last weekend.
a. DOES
b. DO
c. DID (X)


5. This is a very good workshop, It's ________ workshop!
a. Pedros
b. Pedro's (X)
c. Pedro

6. This is a good pre-school. It is _________ pre-school.
a. him
b. hers
c. her (X)


7. The teacher is teaching English to _________
a. them
b. they (x)
c. their


8. Excuse me, ______________________ ?
a. where it is, the classroom
b. where is the classroom (X)
c. where the classroom is


9. Peter _______ __________ to play with other children!
a. don't like (X)
b. likes not
c. doesn't like


10. ___________________________________ your name, please?
a. You spell
b. Can you spell
c. Do you spell. (X)




Good luck.
M.V.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackelin.

    You made mistakes in:

    I. No mistakes
    II. 7-9-10

    SUMMON GRADE :4.3

    TOTAL: 4.0

    Have a very merry Christmas.
    See you, bye.

    ReplyDelete